Koch's Court House in St. Heddinge

    The St. Heddinge court house was designed by Jørgen Hansen Koch while the surrounding walls and outhouses were designed by Georg Kretz. The Court House is considered the prototype of the new town halls erected throughout the country at the end of absolutism.

    Address:
    Algade 8, , 4660 St. Heddinge  
    Architect/builder:
    Jørgen Hansen Koch and Georg Kretz 
    Year of construction:
    1838 
    Geography:
    South Zealand 
    Themes:
    Public offices
    Geography:
    Zealand
    Style and period:
    Classicism
    Historicism