The portfolio constitutes a balanced collection of important examples of Danish architectural tradition and style, which covers a whole range from historical listed buildings to newly built properties, with significant architectural, cultural or historical values in common. The list below features all of the properties alphabetically sorted.
The house was built in 1963 by the architect couple Inger and Johannes Exner for their own use. The house is considered a significant work in Danich housing as it departs from the traditional use of materials and details known from the traditional detached house.Read more
The house was designed by the painter J.F. Willumsen in 1906 and built in 1907-08 as a rare example of the art nouveau style in Denmark. Willumsen lived in the house until 1928. His wife, the sculptress Edith Willumsen, who owned the house, lived here until her death in 1964.Read more
Jarmers Plads 2 was designed by the architects Christian, Erik, and Aage Holst as headquarters of the building society Østifternes Kreditforening, in the distinct architectural style of the time.Read more
FredericiaC will transform a former industrial site located between the historical renaissance city centre and the central harbour front of Fredericia into a modern, sustainable and lively canal district with a spectacular panoramic view to the sea.Read more
Architect Knud Friis designed and built the villa for himself and his family in 1958 and extended it in 1970. The house reflects many of the attitudes and characteristics found in the architecture by Friis&Moltke.
The St. Heddinge court house was designed by Jørgen Hansen Koch while the surrounding walls and outhouses were designed by Georg Kretz. The Court House is considered the prototype of the new town halls erected throughout the country at the end of absolutism.Read more
Køge Kyst is developing the harbour and industrial area between Køge Town centre and the sea as a unique, attractive and sustainable urban district. The project will also enhance the role of Køge as a centre on Zealand and in the Øresund region as a Whole.Read more
The town hall was built in 1843-45 to a design by Royal Building Inspector Peter Kornerup. The town hall is one of the earliest and quite rare examples of the neo-Gothic style in Denmark. The house is centrally located in the town, facing the old castle with its famous 'Goose Tower'.Read more
Fredericia's town hall was built in 1860 following a design by architect Ferdinand Meldahl. It served its original dual purpose of court house and prison until 2003, albeit in later years solely as court house for the criminal court.
Situated only 20 minutes by train from central Copenhagen and with good access to the motorway Network, Nærheden occupies a prime location in the Copenhagen area.
Nærheden will be denser and more urban than the classical suburb, and the new city district will offer many opportunities for a convinient everyday life and strong Communities.